The No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookie of Your Dreams
If you're following a vegan diet and are craving a soft and chewy cookie, this no-bake recipe is sure to trick your taste buds into thinking you're enjoying a peanut butter cookie.
You don't even have to turn on the oven, and because they're made with all-natural ingredients like crunchy peanut butter, oats, and unsweetened coconut, they make an irresistible snack before or after a workout.
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup whole quick oats
1/3 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup wheat germ
1/4 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup apple cider
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/4 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- Add all the ingredients except for the rice cereal into a bowl, and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Shape the mixture into 16 balls, each 1 inch in diameter.
- Pour the rice cereal into a shallow dish, and roll each ball in the crispies, coating each ball. Enjoy!
- Store the remaining balls in the refrigerator.